I have always been a huge fan of inspirational or thought-provoking quotes. Consequently, I include a quote with every edition of my weekly e-mail update to our administrative team. Check them out below for the 19-20 school year.
- October 18, 2019 - "Don't waste another minute dealing with a toxic, negative, energy-draining person. Some people are wired for negativity. They love being argumentative, combative, and abusive. Run for your life as quickly as possible." - Les Brown
- October 11, 2019 - "Set stretch goals. Don't ever settle for mediocrity. The key to stretch is to reach for more than you think is possible. Don't sell yourself short by thinking that you'll fail." - Jack Welch
- October 4, 2019 - "Life and business is like the changing seasons. You cannot change the season, but you can change yourself. Therein lies the opportunity to live an extraordinary life, the opportunity to change yourself." - Jim Rohn
- September 27, 2019 - "Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - George Lucas
- September 20, 2019 - "Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day." - Henri Nouwen
- September 13, 2019 - "If everything was perfect, you would never learn, and you would never grow." - Beyonce Knowles
- September 6, 2019 - "Life comes from physical survival; but the good life comes from what we care about." - Rollo May